zondag 9 mei 2010

Zwitserland Reisweblog. Dag 10, door Karin Lambrechtse

Schedule day 10 | Dancers: Day off in Zurich | Technicians: Travel to Zurich

Goodmorning!! Day 10 of the dance festival STEPS. Since the beginning of this tour we were having grey clouds above our heads. Today.. not! The sun is shining, hoera!! Switzerland is beautiful, and with a littlebit of sun everything just seems happyer and brighter. This is my fourth time with Introdans in Switzerland and I love it, even though we go from city to city, change hotels and theatres all the time the travelling always relaxes me. Seeing the mountains and Swiss life pass by, listening to my music, I feel really happy. Plus today is a free day!

Normally, I'm really active, planning in advance the buildings, museums or shops I want to visit, but today, also because I've seen Zurich, I decided to take advantage of all the luxery the hotel had to offer. Great breakfast, sauna, swimmingpool, steambath, jaccuzi and reading my book. At 7pm we all met in the lobby to go to see the performance of Diversions, a company from Wales. The festival offers us free tickets which is great. After that we spend some time in the hotel room getting ready for the White Party. I think the biggest party in the history of Karin going out :-)

We are all really excited, lots of friends and other dancers will be there too so it will be great! Tomorrow we start later in the day and we don't have a performance, so we are allowed to have a partynight! All in all this has been a great trip so far. Enjoying the country, stages and the response of the young and adult audience. So who knows a 5th time!?!

Viele Grüße aus Zurich, Karin Lambrechtse

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten